Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ludys Salabat


Ludy’s Salabat or ginger brew not only tastes delightfully pleasant, but integrating this drink to your daily diet is tremendously good for your health! Studies show that “ginger possess anti-inflammatory attributes that can fight ovarian cancer, it also alleviates symptoms of motion sickness and arthritis, and helps improve blood circulation and overall digestion.” All the benefits together with a flavorful taste, makes this all-natural beverage an excellent treat!

2 comments:

NikBLOG said...

Dear Sir/Madam

I bought you ginger tea (Ludu’s Salabat 360g.) from SM Mega Mall last week. After I stir the brew ginger in the hot water, I saw the silver sediment. It looks like the silver sand and cannot be dissolved. I tried in different cup and stir; ceramic, glass or even plastic, the result is still the same.
I would like to know what it is. Could you please explain me trough my email?
nikpyu@gamil.com

Thank you very much.

Unknown said...

Hi,

I saw a silver sediments in my cup of salabat brew too.